transcribing from video

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Tue Jan 2 05:58:21 UTC 2007

Well, I know that when I tried to practice some video transcribing, it
was very difficult until I found the ELAN program. That is easier to do
the video work because it can help me organize the text and my work
with the text. I really didn't do much with transcribing before ELAN.

Thanks,

Stuart