AW: [sw-l] Handwriting course

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 2 22:19:45 UTC 2007

I wish I had a tablet. That would be great n. But alas, I don't. I don't know anyone who has a scanner. But now that you mention it, I do know someone with a digital camera.
Thanks for you ideas Stefan and Stuart.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Stefan Wöhrmann"
	<stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 23:14:20
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: AW: [sw-l] Handwriting course

Hello Adam,

I can imagine that anybody of your colleagues should be so kind to just scan
your handwritten document and send it via email to you?

I would do that if anybody would ask me and it would not be any burden at
all - just less than two minutes!!

What do you think?

This way you can perform your paperwork without all the problems of computer
free hand painting ... Or do you have a pencil to write direcly on kind pf
graphic tablet?

Stefan ;-)