Video Transcription Lessons in SignWriting

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 3 02:30:51 UTC 2007

Thanks, then I'm definitely in for both! :-)
KJ

>From: "Adam Frost" <icemandeaf at gmail.com>
>To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
>Subject: Re: [sw-l] Video Transcription Lessons in SignWriting
>Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 02:02:05 +0000
>
>They are all over the internet. :-)
>
>Adam

Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN!  Telus
Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox® 360 every day from November 20 to
December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your
IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner!
http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/