AW: [sw-l] SW Handwriting Course Schedule Jan 2007

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 4 07:59:11 UTC 2007

If I understand him correctly, he is planning on doing what I was with a paint like program (unless he has a tablet). And I think he meant scratch as in chicken scratches like when they dig in the dirt.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Stefan Wöhrmann"
	<stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:52:53
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: AW: [sw-l] SW Handwriting Course Schedule Jan 2007

Good morning Charles,      “Quick chicken stratch using my mouse”   what does that mean?    Stefan ;-)         ---------------- Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu [mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Charles Butler Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2007 03:10 An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu Betreff: Re: [sw-l] SW Handwriting Course Schedule Jan 2007    If you can read this, I can sign up, too. Dont' know how much I will be able to contribute, but I'd love to learn more.  (Quick chicken stratch using my mouse)     Charles Butler
  Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:  SignWriting List January 3, 2007  Stuart just signed up for the course too! Glad you have the time,  Stuart...  Participants already signed up:  1. Adam Frost 2. Stefan Woehrmann 3. Tini Pel 4. Kelly Jo Boal 5. Cherie Wren 6. Stuart Thiessen      Val ;-)