SW Handwriting Course Schedule Jan 2007

Paul gebaerdenschrift at PLH.LU
Thu Jan 4 15:06:56 UTC 2007

Hello everybody in this list,

My Name is Paul Hendriks and i live in Luxembourg (near Germany) and i
read signwriting list since 14th July 2006, but this is my very first
posting here.

I follow this thread for a while and find it is really interesting. I'd
really like to learn better signwriting.
I learned yet a bit signwriting by myself, first reading articles on
your wonderful signwriting-website (and i now also own the great book
from Stefan Wöhrmann, which i understand better than the
english-explications on www.signwriting.org). And finally i wanted to
start using and teaching signwriting with my deaf-born son, Samuel.

At first i thaught, that i can not participate here - while in week-time
i have to work the whole day long - but now as you wrote "/you have a
whole week to do it/", it would be fine for me too.
So if you accept a signwriting 'novice' to this course, *i really would
like to participate this online-handwriting-course*.

Best regards.
Paul Hendriks (from Luxembourg - http://gehoerlos.plh.lu)

P.S. please excuse my poor english knowledge ;-)
P.S.2: I know no other person in Luxembourg who is using Signwriting too :-(