welcome Paul Hendriks

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 4 15:31:50 UTC 2007

Hi Paul,

Welcome to SW-L!

im the president of ESWO - Ingvild (the Chair) and I are very
delighted to see that there is now someone in Luxembourg (Europe's
smallest nation I think - or is that Liechenstein?) who is taking
interest in SignWriting.

It is the ESWO's dream to see SW being used in every member-state of
the EU and Europe itself - I will go to Istanbul in two weeks time to
encourage people there to use SignWriting :-)

If you want to learn more SW, you could get some tutitions from our
wonderful Belgian, Thierry - he is based in Liege - if you are
interested, let me know.

Shane @ ESWO