SW Handwriting Course Schedule Jan 2007

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 4 21:32:44 UTC 2007

Indeed!
My favorite analogy is to remind people about music and scores ... yes, not
all musicians read music, but for those who do, scores are incredibly
useful! Most folks I know can relate to that.
Eventually, I'd like to learn DanceWriting as well; I can NEVER remember the
combinations when taking ballet classes!
Life is way too full of interesting things.
-- Kim from Boston