SW Handwriting Course Participants

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Fri Jan 5 19:00:16 UTC 2007

Hi Val,
    My wife wants to participate along with me.  We will both do the
lessons though she may not participate actively in the discussion
because she doesn't know very much English.  A few of my other students
are thinking of joining, can I get back to you on that on Monday?  They
won't be commenting either but I will post their work here and I will
let them know what everybody had to say about their handwriting.

Jonathan

--

Jonathan & Yolaine Duncan