Kelly Jo - Canadian Association?

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 7 04:59:37 UTC 2007

Hi Stuart,
I understand your point and I thought of it myself a long time ago.  I'd
really like to develop a network of Deaf SignWriters and SW advocates.  I've
already talked to a Deaf couple who are interested but I don't think they've
been encouraging other Deaf to use it (not that they've really learned it
well themselves as yet).  My main problem is I don't know many Deaf anymore,
I've kind of been out of the community for a while.  Still, thanks for
confirming what I suspected - SW won't be accepted until Deaf start
advocating it for themselves.
KJ