SW Handwriting Course Lesson 1 Posted!

Paul gebaerdenschrift at PLH.LU
Mon Jan 8 21:39:07 UTC 2007

Thanks Valerie for posting the first Lesson to the list. You really
worked late to send us the lesson (it came to my inbox at 09:42AM [Local
Time in Luxembourg] that means that you posted it at 00:42AM ?
[California-Time] no wonder that you has been tired ;-))
But i had to work the whole day long and so only now i print it out,
sharpen my pencil, and i am now working on it :-)

To Success,
Paul