SW Handwriting Course Lesson 1 Posted!

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 9 00:56:23 UTC 2007

I guess I would interpret "top" differently as the top of the handshape is the side next to the index finger, not the square.

  Confusedly yours,

  Charles

Paul <gebaerdenschrift at plh.lu> wrote:
  Hello Stuart

On the lesson on the signwriting-web i read the following "plain square
symbols that are parallel to the floor also loose their tops"
So i think the second symbol down on page 5 could be be written like this:

(please Valerie, correct me if i am wrong with my writing)

Greetings,
Paul

Checked by AVG Free Edition.