SW Handwriting Course Lesson 1 Posted!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 9 16:38:27 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 9, 2007

Adam Frost wrote:
> So how is the flat hand written from the top view?

Hello Adam and Everyone!
That is a good question...smile...

I didn't put the top view of the flat hand in the lesson because I
was not sure what would be best for Handwriting, since I always use
the Shorthand symbol for that...but now that everyone needs it so
badly...I just updated this web page once again:

Take a look:
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/cursive/handwriting/lesson102.html

At the bottom of that web page, you will see all 6 palm facings for
the Flat Hand there now....you may need to Refresh your screen...

In Lesson 2 I hope to create a chart showing the same symbol in
Printing by Computer, Printing by Hand, Handwriting and
Shorthand...to give people a perspective on the choices...

But here is the summary...essentially, what I called the second
variation before, is really the way that I personally write the Top
View...

Try this and tell me if it works for you...