Welcome new member from France!

Tue Jan 9 20:49:46 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 9, 2007

On Jan 9, 2007, at 4:40 AM, john moore wrote:
> Dea friends, I ma looking for an opportunity to learn SWL and also
> for interpretition formation..cd u please help me and send me any
> information concerning..
> With love.

Hello John!
Welcome to the SignWriting List. Are you from France? Are you new to
SignWriting? Or do you already know SignWriting?

There are others who use SignWriting in French-speaking countries,
such as France, French-Switzerland, French-Belgium and French-
Canada....perhaps you would like to correspond with them? Write to us
again if you want that...

There are several SignPuddle dictionaries on the web with French
words....for France, French-Switzerland, French Belgium and French
Canada...Go to:

SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

There are books on SignWriting in French and French-Swiss Sign
Language...you can download them:

Leçons SignEcriture
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/French.html

Or, if you want to participate in the Handwriting course, go to this
web page to start:

SignWriting Handwriting Lesson 1
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/cursive/handwriting/

Great to have you with us!

You are welcome to write French signs in SignWriting Handwriting and
we will try to read them!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignBank
Create Sign Language Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

3. SignPuddle
Create Sign Language Dictionaries
http://www.SignPuddle.org

4. SignText
Create Sign Language Documents
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/signtext

5. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List