Vertical columns left to right...

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 10 00:08:53 UTC 2007

Val,

when I read manga (Japanese cartoons) books, some are printed from
right to left (with japanese replaced with English texts) - at first
it can be confusing but I got used to it.

Japanese/Chineses can sign-write from right shall they desire it - as
long as its clear.

Its good to see flexibility and I do look forward to seeing the SW
materials in NS (Japanese Sign Language) and Chinese Sign Language

Shane