Stefans TT Fonts of Handwriting Name Signs

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jan 11 17:39:11 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 11, 2007

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> I thought about our virtual classroom and it is obvious that some
> interaction between us "students" should be fun and supportive in
> our goal to develop higher skills in SW - handwriting.....
> .......After we have discussed the spellings of our sign-names -  I
> could even create a TT-Font of these sign-names for you!

Hello Stefan and Handwriting members!

THANK YOU, Stefan, for offering to create TrueType fonts for us, of
our Name Signs, written in SW Handwriting! That is so kind of
you....You are so skilled at creating TT Fonts!

And thank you for sending me my TT font first...I will try to install
it today and will write again using the font!