German translation of SignText manual ;-)

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 11 23:43:49 UTC 2007

Speaking of that!  There was a link to the English translation of the German book somewhere... but I can't find it now.  Is that still available online?

Thanks,
cherie

----- Original Message ----
From: Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 5:12:28 PM
Subject: [sw-l] German translation of SignText manual ;-)

SignWriting List
January 11, 2007

THANK YOU, Stefan, for your German translation of the SignText Manual!!

You can download Stefan's translation here:

SignText Manual in German
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs5/sw0469-DE-SignText-Handbuch-
Deutsch.pdf

I still have to create the web page with the links in the SignText
area but at least the wonderful document is on the web!!