Deaf Residential Schools in the US...

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 12 22:26:08 UTC 2007

Val have a very good point there...

my cousins and my brothers were forced to learn Irish (usually taught
by inadequate teachers of Irish) - the funny thing is that because of
me being deaf, I wasnt taught Irish...yet my brothers and cousins
would avoid using Irish yet I would love to get every opportunity to
use it.

For your information, Belfast English is the family language and
Ulster English is the school language - something they grew up in.

Shane