Homework will be posted on web ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Jan 13 01:30:10 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 12, 2007

Everyone -
I am planning to post everyone's homework on a web page, so you will
be able to see the pages better...then we can refer to the homework a
little easier too...so by Saturday morning California time, I should
have your homework on the web...and keep sending them to us, and I
will post them on the web as they come in...Talk to you on Saturday!

Val ;-)