Handwriting Homework posted on the web

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jan 14 04:05:26 UTC 2007

On Jan 13, 2007, at 7:29 PM, Tini Pel wrote:
> Hello Valerie,
> I did sent in my home-work on  Thursday the 11th. I hope you have
> received it.
> Thanks,
> Tini.

Hello Tini!
No, I have not received it. Did you send it as an attached file to an
email message? or did you fax it to me? or postal mail? If it is
postal mail, that can take a couple of weeks from Canada...I know
that sounds surprising, but my experience with mail between our two
countries is that it can be slow...so...if you want to fax it to me
right now, you are welcome to do that...My fax number is
858-456-0020...or we can just wait for the mail to take its
time...smile...

Val ;-)