No student names on the web...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jan 14 13:44:56 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 14, 2007

Regarding student names on the web...
I got discouraged about that before, because it is clear, that by the
student's email address, we can see who wrote it...

However...I have been thinking about it, and I think it is better for
everyone if I just give you student numbers, so that when we do
analyze your writing in Lesson 2, and post the analysis on the web,
that no one will know your names, but will instead focus on the
writing itself...It is better for everyone that we keep it as
anonymous as possible...

So I have changed it back to student numbers instead of names....

And for all those who have not sent in their Lesson 1 homework
assignment yet, that is fine! I can post it whenever I receive
it...no rush at all...I am running behind schedule myself!!  ;-)

Links on the web:

SW HandWriting Course Homepage
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/cursive/handwriting/

Symbol Chart