Handwriting course Stefans homework

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 14 20:33:19 UTC 2007

Hello all:
this is what I do for SignWriting notebook-paper. I've taken a sheet of
ruled notebook paper, and drawn over every 3rd line in black ink with a
felt-tip pen, so that I end up with a sheet of paper that has nice dark
lines that are 1 inch apart (= ca. 2 cm.). Turning my notepad sideways, as
do people I know who write Japanese vertically, I then slide this sheet
under the one I'm currently writing on, and voila! A sheet full of
guidelines for vertical columns.
I am thinking of getting some notepads made up that have the 1-inch columns
already on the pages -- would anybody else be interested?
Also, for $2.50 US, I found these notebooks online, which are designed for
vertical writing ... and they do come in different sizes, some with bigger
blocks, some with smaller.Like US "elementary" versus "college-ruled"
notebooks.
http://www.jlist.com/IMAGE/wwqih
Happy writing,
Kim from Boston