World SW teaching to deaf school
july.tigre at FREE.FR
Tue Jan 16 16:25:16 UTC 2007
Dear Valerie and List
This friday 19th, I will go to Paris for Final Report of SW experience
in deaf classrooms to Toulouse (Sign Language school). The project
- LSF teachers (and me as "SW teacher specialist")
- Technology search (computer)
- Technology diffusion (www.websourd.org)
The linguistic group and my colleagues wish to know its : (could you
reply to my questions ? It will be very great to compety the geography
of SW education in the world)
- SW is it teaching in deaf school ? If yes, which school and who
- Since when ?
- How ?
- For what ? (supporting the Sign Language, or Writting language etc...)
- what do you think about the experience with deaf children ?
Other new : I finished to work in elementary school with SW last year.
This year, I work to Middle School with Deaf children and I am too LSF
teacher for Hearing Children. Of course, I use the SW in my classrooms
Hoping to receive very soon your replies before thursday 18th...
More information about the Sw-l