AW: [sw-l] Eye-Blinks

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Jan 19 21:57:29 UTC 2007

Well, I did glance at it, but overlooked the hinge movements for the
eyes closed. I wonder if the eye symbols and the hinge symbols would be
too busy. If we simply substituted the downward hinge symbol for the
eye symbols, perhaps that could represent blinks? [1] Of course, there
is a risk that the downward hinge and the closed eye symbols could look
too much the same if we don't make sure to write them differently.
Another option (just brainstorming here) could be to use a composite of
the eye open/closed symbol to represent a blink? [2] But I know that
just adds more symbols instead of making it simpler.

Valerie does have the eyelashes symbol and batting the eyelashes, but I
am not sure if that fits here.

Thanks,

Stuart

[1]