AW: [sw-l] Itsy Bitsy Spider 1

Fri Jan 19 22:26:57 UTC 2007

Hi Cherie,

have a look at the attached graphic please – I like this drama a lot. It is
so easy to understand – all the water coming down – poor spider gets washed
down – falls on his back and up an down and away ...

1)       Do you want the orientation of the right hand as it is shown –
fingers showing to your body instead of downward?

2)       Spiders positon in the pipe – not “head” up put showing forward –
away from the signer?

I like the way you write the sihn wih a second left handshape for this
different orientation of the hand – and the face – yes “OOOOOOOooooohhhhhh”
- poor spider – smile

Stefan ;-)

  _____