Report from Vals Desk ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jan 22 18:09:58 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 22, 2007

Hello Everyone!
I am doing fine. I am working one or two hours a day only, but that
is enough for me to finish the Year-End Report and other
administrative papers necessary for our Annual Board Meeting on
January 27th...this Saturday.

Then, after January 27, I hope to complete and post the last two
Handwriting Lessons, so that students can complete the course on
their own schedule, whenever the time is right for them...

Thank you for your patience!

Here is my schedule once again...

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Val ;-)

----------

Val's 2007 SCHEDULE

January, 2007
Handwriting Course - 3 lessons
Annual Board Meeting, Jan 27

February, 2007
Final publication of the English translation of The SignWriting
Handbook, by Stefan Woehrmann
plus...
Adding data to SignBank (the software is ready, by we only have 250
signs in it right now!)

March, 2007
Teaching how to use SignBank on the SW List
CUNY Linguistic Conference in La Jolla, March 29, 30, 31
SignWriting will have a special table there, providing information &
software to researchers

April 1st, 2007
SignWriting Software Workshop
Teaching people how to use SignBank 8.5 with SignPuddle
and/or...
depending on who attends...an Advanced SignWriting Workshop

April - August 2007
SignWriting Literature development and publishing