AW: [sw-l] Eye-Blinks

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Jan 22 23:15:46 UTC 2007

However, the more complicated it is to write frequently occurring
items, the more frustrating it can become. Eyeblinks are a frequent
part of SLs. However, the face is already a tight space even though it
is one of the most complex part of SL. So the more simple we can keep
it, the better. IMHO.

That is why I favor both methods: one is phonemic and the other is more
phonetic.