itsy bitsy spider again

Tue Jan 23 23:16:47 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 23, 2007

> Cherie wrote:
> I'm really having a hard time with some of the palm facings on
> this... The down spout and the water going down the spout in
> particular.  They just don't look right to me... Why can't I see it?

Hi Cherie, and Stefan and Andre!

It is a real pleasure to see SW literature posted to the List, being
re-written before our eyes, and then receiving feedback from list
members...Thank you, to all three of you, for doing this for us...

Plus our library of literature is growing and that is important...

I will try to give some feedback of my own later to this
document...very minor suggestions....maybe we can find a way to make
the palm facings easier to understand, Cherie....

But I love this one...the spider looks quite real to me!