writing switching dominant and non-dominant hands

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Thu Jan 25 04:01:44 UTC 2007

I am ambidetrous as well. Most people do notice when I switch either, but
that is because there has to be a reason to switch. (Sorry, just because you
like it one way isn't a reason. GRIN) Stories often use the ambidextrious
rule (that isn't the term, but I like to call it that) because it does what
Cherie was saying: "it keeps your hands from getting tangled when creating a
visual description of physical space." There are other reasons as well, but
that is a big one.

Just my two cents.

Adam