Handwriting course

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 2 03:18:33 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 1, 2007

Stuart Thiessen wrote:
> I am interesting for the HandWriting, of course, and possibly the
> Video ... it depends ... February is quite busy for me.  One
> question is whether there will be a set time that we will need to
> be available or just that we will focus time on this during the month?

Let's just talk about the Handwriting course now...

I would give you an assignment...

1. read a web page with the symbols
2. then I give you a sentence to write in handwriting
3. then you scan your handwriting of that sentence and post it to the
List, with your comments and questions

and there would be no rush...as soon as all participants have done
this assignment, we will discuss everyone's opinions...

then we would stop...and you can take your time and no schedule
except that generally you would know that the others are waiting, but
no stress either...

after we are done with the one sentence we can discuss if you want to
continue...