SW Handwriting Course Lesson 1 Posted!

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Tue Jan 9 17:24:38 UTC 2007

I am wondering though if there would be a way to distinguish the floor
handshapes without the finger gap (at least where it is individual
fingers. In printing, I don't have a problem with the gap because the
computer takes care of writing the symbol. But, I think that it is
easier to miswrite the finger gap when handwriting. Just thinking about
when we are doing quick writing or notes in a class. it seems to me
that we would want to have the symbol be distinguishable enough that we
don't have to worry about the finger accidentally looking connected or
something. Just a thought.

Stuart