Creating Documents

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jul 5 00:57:25 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 4, 2007

On Jul 4, 2007, at 5:02 PM, K.J. Boal wrote:
> And second, what's the most
> > > efficient way to print from SignPuddle 1.5?

There are several ways to create a book.

One method is the one you mention below.

Another is SignBank 8.5 DocumentMaker, but you cannot automatically
export-import SignText documents into SignBank DocumentMaker. The
Export feature in SignPuddle 1.5, for importing into SignBank, is
only for sign-entries right now for dictionaries...that auto import
is a great feature and I hope someday we can have the same for
SignText Documents...but at the moment SignBank 8.5 DocumentMaker
program needs to have the columns as pngs too, just like Microsoft
Word or other programs...

There is also a third method, which is to create PDFs of each page of
your document with the PDF feature in SignText ...to do that:

1. Click on SignMail Button.

2. When it opens the SignMail program, you will see other red icons
to the left and click on the icon "Print to PDF". It will print your
document to PDF. You can also export all the columns as PNGS with the
Columns Icon on the left as well...

Val ;-)