Cat in the Hat 2

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jul 6 17:16:10 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 6, 2007

Hello Cherie!
Wonderful job. It is really inspiring to read your document and watch
the video at the same time...

I have now placed a file in the ASL Literature Puddle, called Val
Edit Cat In The Hat 2, in case you want to look at some suggestions...

The sign for SIT...In the second version attached. I wrote a bent-H
for the right hand and used a GRASP symbol showing that the right
hand's fingers are holding the left hand's fingers...that coordinated
with the handshapes for SIT in previous signs...

ok...I hope to post the edit file for Cat In The Hat 3 tomorrow... ;-)

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!  Val ;-)