Does this diagram help? Need your feedback ;-))

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 8 04:05:20 UTC 2007

That's just it, on the third one, the FOREARM does not LOCK.  It physically does not lock.  The arms rotate but because the hands are perpendicular to the movement, the palm rotation does not change.  The rotation may not be as far as a complete reversal (if I hold my wrist there is a difference, one is only a 45 degree angle) but I can still see the back of my wrist if I don't watch the hands.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote: SignWriting List
July 7, 2007

Does this diagram help? Need your feedback ;-))

Illustration by Steve Parkhurst: