Rotation Symbols

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jul 10 15:34:11 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 10, 2007

On Jul 10, 2007, at 3:15 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:
> These are great - and obvious - thanks
> Ingvild

Hello Ingvild, and Everyone!

I think so. But we did have a discussion about not adding too many
symbols to the set, but then others felt that was not a problem...no
matter what, there will be no requirements to use any symbols that
are added to the ISWA.

I know Ingvild, you started using SignWriting back in the 1980's when
the stick figure was still used, and the Rotation Symbols (which we
have been calling Rotisserie Symbols recently) were originally
invented with the stick figure's arms in mind.