Unit Lines are from Movement Writing years ago

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jul 10 19:08:47 UTC 2007

On Jul 10, 2007, at 11:58 AM, Adam Frost wrote:
> I totally agree with you after using them a little and then reading
> what I wrote. I was worried that there might be a point that too is
> much going on. But after reading what you said, I think that it
> will just get to the point where things that aren't really needed
> will be dropped. So I will stop trying to simplify things too
> quickly, or maybe I'll just experiment some more. ;-)
> Adam

Wonderful to work with you!

We also have these same issues in many other documents, including the
Bible documents that Nancy Romero is writing. She places the narrator
telling the story in the Center Lane, God is placed high on the Right
Lane, and everyday people on earth are located at normal height in
the Left Lane...It is absolutely fascinating to read it and there
have been all kinds of issues...I think this area of role shifting
needs a little more time to become standardized, but it will in time.
Maybe through these documents....So your questions are well founded,
Cherie. Thanks for asking them. Later I will really try to read your
documents for meaning to see...

Adam....try reading Cherie's documents quickly to see if you can
quickly skim for meaning...that will help you see how much detail you
need to read quickly and still understand what is happening...