Reflexions on wrist flexes and rotations

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Wed Jul 11 14:00:29 UTC 2007

Hi Charles,
    I know that WOW doesn't end PALM UP.  What I meant was suggestion a
different place to put the line in the flex movement symbol.  I had
always been difficult for me to read because the line isn't beside the
wrist as I would've expect it to be.  But the "Wrist Movement Symbols"
diagrams that Valerie posted has made it clearer.
    Thanks for your comment
Jonathan