multiple faces, changing eye gaze

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jul 12 15:05:06 UTC 2007

On Jul 12, 2007, at 6:28 AM, CWren at doe.k12.ga.us wrote:
> Did I get the faces right?  I have been running with at least two
> faces for a lot of this, usually I run them vertically, meaning
> they are mostly simultaneous.  I was trying to differentiate the
> sequence...  But I remember in Little Miss Muffett when the spider
> comes down, I ran a vertical row of eyegazes....  Hmmm...  The
> difference is that part of this is continuing throughout, part is
> not.  I think that's why I felt the need to do the faces this way...

This is a fascinating question, Cherie...

The issue of Time and which direction does Time run in? ha!

The question of what is "simultaneous in time" for faces...is it the
faces that are vertically stacked or the faces that are horizontally
strung together?...

I need a little time to think about these issues and will get back to
you all...and maybe others on the List can tell us your thoughts
about this...

Thanks for the question!