multiple faces simultanously

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 12 19:25:49 UTC 2007

In Norwegian SL there are signs when we do need to write more than one face.

This one, meaning 'bun-in-the-oven' or 'pregnant, but not telling yet', has
a tounge in the cheek while the index finger is coming brushing up behind
the ear (the last part means 'foxy' or 'sneaky'). I tried writing the two
faces on top of each other when I wrote horisontaly, but decided to write
them beside each other with the simultanous arc now.

Ingvild