AW: [sw-l] Rewriting Title of Cat in the Hat

Wed Jul 4 17:18:03 UTC 2007

Hi Valerie, Cherie, list members ..
Thanks for the information about July 4th ...

well Valerie - I would  n o t   add the movement up and inside. It is just
as I understand Cherie's comment - the two hands - with the tense symbol
indicate perfectly the shape of this big head from side to side -

and ok. it is as you said some years (!!) before - somehow the hands have to
get to the next postion but there is no movement symbol needed because that
would withdraw your attention from the first important message ("look how
big the hat looks like")

So my opinion just the two hands with tension symbol far away to the right
and  left from the head and next symbols c-handshapes moving up from above
the head -

What do you think Cherie?

Stefan ;-)