SignBank DocumentMaker Program

Thu Jul 5 01:04:48 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 4, 2007

Hi Kelly Jo and Everyone -
I can teach you how to use DocumentMaker in SignBank 8.5. If you want
lessons, I can teach you step by step here on the List. You will need
to export your SignText document to columns in png format. Once you
have all your columns as pngs in one folder, tell me here on the
List. The real problem is downloading the large SignBank 8.5 file,
which is around 60 mb on the web...that is a huge download for most
people, but here is the link if you can do it:

Download SignBankUS
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankUS.html

Val ;-)