Rotation Symbols

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jul 6 14:24:25 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 6, 2007

On Jul 5, 2007, at 10:34 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> How about this ... smile

Hello Stefan!
Of course your attachement is a better a symbol! I like it very much
and I am sure anyone who knows SignWriting will like it ;-)

Every time a symbol looks a little different from another one, it has
to be on another key on the future keyboard, and therefore is
considered another symbol in the ISWA, even if we don't see it as
another symbol...

So I was trying to find a way for people to use the existing symbols
without having to add new symbols to the ISWA...But if it is ok to
add more symbols, I am happy to do it...People are not required to
use the new symbols if they don't want to ;-))

Combining existing arrows can be read...