wrist flex versus rotation

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sat Jul 7 01:20:11 UTC 2007

So Cherie, I think that this is just something that we have to understand
even if our anatomy is a little different. ;-) A rotation in SW is only when
the hand does not travel. The sign WOW does travel, so the use of a rotation
symbol would not be correct even if our forearm does travel because that is
how our anatomy is. Does this help?

Adam