Explanations of Rotation Symbols in SignoEscritura Textbook

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Jul 7 18:13:35 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 7, 2007

Dear SW List!
Did you know that today's date is amazing! It is 7-7-07...very cool!

And hello to Steve and Dianne Parkhurst...I would like to telephone
you later, if I may. I will write an email to you later...I have so
many things to share with you...;-)

But back to our SignWriting List topic on Rotation Symbols...

The Parkhursts have been so kind to let us post chapters from their
textbook SignoEscritura on our web site:

SignoEscritura Textbook in English
http://www.signwriting.org/spain/lecciones/

In chapters 9, 10 and 11, they discuss Rotation Symbols. Thank you,
Steve and Dianne, for these wonderful illustrations and explanations,
which help all of us so much!

So I am going to post these explanations to the SignWriting List now,
with hopes that they will help a little...

See next few messages...