ASL sign for DANCE

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jul 8 07:42:33 UTC 2007

On Jul 7, 2007, at 9:33 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
> That is very interesting. That is trying to do the exact same
> thing. I probably would write it like this if it is wrong.
> That would be a very interesting question to see what Val says
> about it.

Ha! Adam! I hadn't seen your attached SignWriting, before I just sent
a message writing it the exact same way...so we are on the same wave
length...

And thanks again to Charles for noticing that misspelling with
DANCE...it cannot use a Rotation Symbol.

One of these two writings are correct...one is Wrist Movement and the
other is Arm Movement:

Adam's writing: