snapping fingers

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 11 14:58:52 UTC 2007

I am not at a computer at the moment, so I can't write it nor check to see my sources to see if it is right. I believe that you use the close finger dot and the tension symbol. I could be wrong.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: CWren at doe.k12.ga.us

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:55:54
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: [sw-l] snapping fingers

OK, quick, I have to snap my fingers twice in this section...  how do I write that?  I am signing the version of QUICK that is a double finger snap....  I need to know asap...  ::grin::

 Cherie Wren
 GSD Staff Interpreter
 232 Perry Farm Rd
 Cave Spring, GA 30124
 706-777-2328
 706-766-0766 Cell

 This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.