snapping fingers

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Wed Jul 11 15:23:08 UTC 2007

Thanks!  I figured I was putting in too much...  ::smile::

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Valerie Sutton" <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
07/11/2007 11:09 AM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

cc

Subject
Re: [sw-l] snapping fingers

If you wish to write the Strike Symbol, you can add it to the
Position of Contact...so here is another suggestion...
Some people also use Tension Symbols too, as Adam said - I personally
am starting to just use Brush Symbols because I suspect it is enough
information for daily writing...the choices are flexible however,
since there has not been a standard set for that yet... Val ;-)