Back to the list( was Any objection to the OFL?)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jul 11 15:55:21 UTC 2007

Hello Machado!
Great to hear from you again. Thank you for your generosity ;-)

And I agree with everything Steve says here...Thanks Steve, for
explaining it better than I could!

When I have the PNGs for the ISWA 1.0 ready, we can discuss this
further...

Great to have you back on the List ;-)

Val ;-)

--------