Permission granted from the Seuss Foundation!

Wed Jul 11 21:17:33 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 11, 2007

Dear SignWriting List, and Cherie!

I am happy to tell you that the Seuss Foundation sent us a new
contract, which states that we have permission to post BOTH the
written document in SignWriting and the American Sign Language video
right next to it!

Congratulations, Cherie! And thanks for the great video...

I will sign the contract and as soon as I have their signature I will
post it on the web...

You can see there are lots of legalities surrounding Dr. Seuss's
works, but there is also a blessing...because the Seuss Foundation
donates funds to charities and non-profit organizations, so they are
using their money for good in the world...

And they are granting us free permission too, because we are not
selling it of course.

smile ;-))