multiple faces, changing eye gaze

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jul 12 18:29:57 UTC 2007

On Jul 12, 2007, at 11:19 AM, CWren at doe.k12.ga.us wrote:
> I can do editing, I just don't know how to make it look smooth...
> I think I'll let you tackle that project.  I am trying to get as
> much writing done as I can today, because I leave tomorrow for a
> weeks vacation.  My husband is bringing his laptop, so I hope to
> keep in touch, but I doubt I will get much writing done...
> There are other spots that could be edited out...  I'll give you
> more on that later?
> OH, and yes those last two screens show the actual sign.

Oh...Enjoy your vacation!! That sounds wonderful.

I am glad you are having a vacation!

Yes...the video editing can wait for now...Later, someone will do
that for you to save you time, and to do it smoothly....either me, or
James Short, or other DAC members...we all have some video editing
skills, so let us do that for you...we just need to know where the
cuts should be, and there is no rush on that right now....

As you say, just keep writing. That is what is important, because
discussing individual signs can take your time away from the
important work of creating the first draft...

This also helps me finish preparing other work that others are asking
me to do for them today...

Thanks for all your hard work, Cherie!

Look forward to reading what that darn cat is doing!