short memory help

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 3 07:29:21 UTC 2007

Regarding the request of a 2-page mememory sheet,>
I have made a short document (in PowerPoint and in Word), to be printed on
both sides of a regular sheet of paper (A4), folded and cut to make a really
small booklet (8 pages). The words are in Norwegian, but I'm sure you can
find English (or whatever) words to use to explain if you want to use this
tool. - You may also of course rearrange so that you keep the sheet uncut,
if you prefer. - I have used this to give to students or participants after
I have presented
the system, as a memory tool.

Ingvild